Sagittarius B, a large cloud of gas and dust near the center of our galaxy, contains 10 octillion liters of alcohol.

PSP Games
I have a PSP and feel like getting some games. Anyone have any recommendations?
[Image: 616872.png]
#727fb6 and #6c79b0
I have a 1st gen, and a 2nd gen (I found it, but the UMD drive didn't work), but honestly, I don't really use it for gaming. I put custom firmware on it, and then added stuff to it, such as a tweaker that gives me 16 hours of music, an alarm clock, an automute function in case the headphones disconnect, plus a few others.

I've been meaning to mod the 2nd gen, since I've heard it can use IRC.

Anyway, irrelevant. Games. I suppose it depends on your taste. I enjoyed Daxter and Ace Combat X.
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
Hack it and put emulators on it...
[Image: sigimage.php?u=623788&t=212997&b=rarity1]
Mine is cracked, which is why I was asking for games, since you know, I can get any.

I've seen a lot of people say they only use their PSP as a music player, or as an emulator, but I'm not really looking for that.

Here's a list of games I already have and enjoy:
Loco Roco 2
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Just got Patapon 3 and Disgaea 2, like them so far
#727fb6 and #6c79b0
Grand Turismo

Twisted Metal
Burnout
Juiced
Need For Speed

(you can see the patern here...)
I actually was not aware those were available for PSP. Are you sure they're not console games?
#727fb6 and #6c79b0
Need For Speed is definitely on the PSP. I have it. I think its NFS Underground. Not sure. Haven't played it in ages.

No reason why racing games cant be on the PSP.
(2013-06-15, 02:36:29 AM)flaxative Wrote: I actually was not aware those were available for PSP. Are you sure they're not console games?

I have em all...
Oh man, I'm drooling here...Finished installing CFW on my 2nd gen PSP, and fired up an IRC app. It's working!

This is great! I can have IRC open on my 2nd gen, and I can browse the internet on my 1st gen.

Now all I need is a mini fridge, and I won't ever have to get out of bed again!
Couldn't you use, like, a laptop?
#727fb6 and #6c79b0
(2013-06-15, 06:50:44 AM)flaxative Wrote: Couldn't you use, like, a laptop?
vita works pretty well too
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=Talifan9&FAHTeam=16...=twilight1]
Meh. While there are two laptops here, one is my mother's, and the other is in my shed doing its own thing. Besides, I have a loft bed, with a clearance of a little over half a meter. Trying to get a laptop up there all the time, plugging it in etc would be an absolute bitch.

Besides, I already use my PSP as an alarm. A highly effective one at that, too, since normal alarms never wake me up. I need to wake up to tracks such as Rosenrot, Benzin, and Bück Dich. Since it's already up there, I might as well use it for other things.
Well, other than Luis' recommendation of various racing games, which I'm not super interested in, I haven't actually gotten any game recommendations...
#727fb6 and #6c79b0
Well, I did mention Daxter and Ace Combat X in my first post. Looking at many different 'Top X PSP games' lists, though, I can't say many other games look appealing to me. A lot of RPG games, like the Final Fantasy games, for instance. Maybe those are more your thing?
I've looked at some lists, but they don't look all that great. I'm looking more for RPG type games, and I've tried several FF titles; while quite good, they didn't hold my attention very long.
#727fb6 and #6c79b0

SOON