The average human brain has about 100 billion neurons. Each neuron averages 7000 synaptic connections to other neurons.

Poll: Which Smartphone Should I Get?
This poll is closed.
Galaxy S9+
50.00%
1 50.00%
iPone X
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

iPhone X or Galaxy S9+ ???
I have three days to decide  Raritydespair

iPone X (Space Gray Derpyderp2 )
Galaxy S9+ (Purple Twilightsmile )

Screen size is not a factor....
Never had an iPhone, but the X sure is eye candy. But only IP67 rated, whereas Samsung is IP68.  It will be used in sports in the rain, caseless.  I've been going back and forth all week between these two Pinkiecrazy

Pixel 2 has been rolled out.  Decent hardware, but I don't fancy the design.

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]
I'd say S9+ if you can only pick between those two. Have you looked into the pixel 2XL though?
Edit: Oh, the bottom. LOL
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=Talifan9&FAHTeam=21...luttershy1]

I'm biased towards anything that isn't Apple. That said, I've never like Samsung's interface. Their bloatware is a bitch. Hell, it's one of the reasons I'm still using my N5. 4 years and still going strong!
[Image: sigimage.php?EWUser=hiigaran&Image=changeling1]
Sony XperiaX and put SailfishOS on it. The process is really easy. Use the money saved for more computing power.

https://jolla.com/sailfishxinstall/
IRC channel Yay for [email protected] (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

I ended up with the iPhone X.  It's so sexy.  However, the Samsungs screens win the beauty contest.  Plus, I'm going to miss the 960fps slow-mo.  Wireless charging works much better than the old S7 Edge phone, which I gave up wireless charging on.  They gave me the zero-down offer even though my credit half sucks  Yay

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]

SOON